Oscraps

My Forever Home
Miki

My Forever Home

This is a redo of a previous page from several years ago and is my inspiration for the December Project 2023. My project is focused on the building of our house and changes over the past 50 years.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Relative (paper, transfer, splatter, paper texture)
Artplay Palette Canyon (frames)
Artplay Palette Summer Days (transfer, label word)
Artplay Palette Frolic (overlay)
Artplay Palette Caducous (label word)
Artplay Palette Winter Sunrise (label word)
Artplay Palette Fruehling (label word)
MultiMedia Suns 5
MultiMedia City 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Relative was used as the foundation for the page. The triple frame from APP Canyon was imported, one of the frames was duplicated, giving me for spaces for the 4 seasons. Images were clipped to the frame masks. Transfers, an overlay, splatters and a paper texture were added. The page was completed by adding journaling, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a wonderful story and beautiful page. I love the 4 "seasons" photos. Great title and good luck with the remodel. I've not done a kitchen - too daunting!

Yes indeed, you sure can tell a nice story..stellar advice and heart-warming journaling.

OH I absolutely adore this page, the four seasons of the year showcasing your home and the journalling is perfect Miki!

Beautiful journaling and a wonderful learning curve to pass on. Beautiful photos of your home in the seasons.

I relate to this in so many ways, in particular with our latest venture, the new/old farmhouse. There's both legacy and human energy embedded in the history of structures and it seems they live on timelessly. I love your thoughts and the sentiments you expressed here.

great photo combination and heart-warming journalling. I can feel your love for this house in every line.
this is a house that can tell many wonderful stories and will continue to do so in the future.
congratulation for friday's standing highlights.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename