Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-homemade-fotoinspired-template-pack-diane-night.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-homemade-fotoinspired-template-pack-diane-night.jpg

No sunset, but still interesting night lights, usinf the free FX action Bars & Tiles on the left. I did a lot of customization of the result of the action, changing angles, colors, and clipping Artsy Kardz to some of the tiles, and applying a gradient.
For most of the rest of the photos I used FotoInspired 3B Page 4.
The photo on the upper right is clipped to a duplicated Paper FotoBlendz (note the fun repeated edge).
Elements, multimedia flowers and glows used to create visual triangles.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
sunsets are spectacular, but so is this page. wonderful composition. i love how you spread the photos with purple and the romantic mood you create. gorgeous.

Gorgeous, love how the lights reflect in the water like artificial sunset. An then the pops of purple .... perfect!

I love any kind of reflection. The lights on the water are very pretty. Nice collection of photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
211.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout