Oscraps

Family Memories
lacy

Family Memories

Early 1940's, When baths were a weekly event and dressing up to go nowhere was a thing.

ArtPlay Collection Canyon, On Sale May 24-31.
ArtPlay Palette Canyon (paper, flower, bow, flower stalk, button (w/ Color Fill Adj.), feather charm (w/ Levels Adj.)/string
Artsy Layered Template 192 (replacing some b&w layers with the color layers from Artsy Transfer Canyon 4
Artsy Transfer Canyon 4
FotoInspired Template Pack 3B p5, frame cluster only, Still On Sale
Homemade WordART Cluster 1-F, H, & I
Button Threadz 6-11
Inked Words Memories 1 (Memories)
Remember WordART1 (word art 6)
Doily Edge Overlay 1-4

I started with two old family photos and chose the frame cluster on p 5 from the new FotoInspired Template Pack 3B. I rotated the frame cluster to get a portrait orientation to fit my photos. I flipped the urbanthreadz vertically to correct the shadow. I clipped photos to the masks and then placed Artsy Paper 4 below the frame group. I placed some layers from the Artsy Layered Template plus Artsy Transfer Canyon 4 between the paper and the frame cluster. I adjusted my photos with Color Fill Adj. Layers. Embellished with elements, WordART, button threadz, text box, Doily Edge Overlay 1-4, and Script Tease Nature 1-2.
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and zlemon
wonderful photos and so beautifully framed. i love the earthy tones, they go so well with the sepia coloured photos.
precious memory and beautiful design.

LOVE the vintage photos, what a treasure! Love how the green balances the browns. Gorgeous.

Me too, LOVE these photos and the story! I have a tub like that I use for bathing the dog :) Perfect use of this wonderful frame cluster!

Wonderful design. Love how everything is contained by the space of the white frame. Super photos!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename