Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-canyon-jerri-see.jpg
shutterbug5

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-canyon-jerri-see.jpg

Anna Release Collection Canyon on sale May 24

I used a 14x11 inch format with a plain paper for my foundation. Next I used 2 artsy transfers and a transfer. I used the frame from elements to clip my photo of a red tailed hawk to. I extracted the wing in Photoshop and placed it on top of the frame. I recolored the frame and added a texture from the filter gallery in Photoshop. On top I placed an overlay and 2 brushes. The embellishments are from the elements. I used the charm, twig, bow, and button. The title is from wood words No 2. On top of everything I placed another transfer. Thank you for looking.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
Congratulations on your Standing O! I was just going to nominate you for a Standing O when I saw you had already received one for this amazing layout!

Great photo and layout! The 14 x 11 format seems different, did you enlarge the frames from the palette? I love the black frames and it is all very impressive in any case.

this photo is just spectacular. i love how the one wing comes out of the frame. beautiful colour combination with blue and light and dark brown. a m a z i n g page.

Great photo and layout! The 14 x 11 format seems different, did you enlarge the frames from the palette? I love the black frames and it is all very impressive in any case.
Yes, I did enlarge the frames. I selected a brown from the hawk's wings and added a texture from the Photoshop filter gallery for the frames. I just didn't like the white.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
shutterbug5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename