Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eunoia-diane-sunset.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eunoia-diane-sunset.jpg

NEW ArtPlay Eunoia Collection
Just a couple of days after I saw what I thought was one of the best sunsets ever, I witnessed an even better one. Hermosa Beach, March 26, 2023
I combined the .png form of several of the FotoBlendz Overlays 21, rotating and duplicating to get the coverage I wanted for the large photo, then merged them and clipped the photo. Then I added a few more components of Overlays, recoloring and clipping photos to them.
I added Euonia Transfers for additional color, then added Word Art (made it small and subtle), MM Flowers (resized) and the Frame from the ArtPlay, with a few pieces from MM Flowers (recolored and rearranged).
Wow. Two views of the same sunset is wonderful. Love this but maybe so many gray days we've had will make my sunny days more glorious. :D

Beautiful sunset photos and love the way you spread it over two pages and use transfers to contain your focal photo

I am just sinking into this...how stunning! We are headed out to our Land of Sunsets on Cape Cod and clouds/rain are predicted for a lot of the visit, so we will be channeling a misty/moody vibe instead.

This photo is fantastic, so great to see in real I think, I love the flowers and elements, a gorgeous page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename