Oscraps

Spring Joy - AnnaColor
ksacry

Spring Joy - AnnaColor

For the AnnaColor Challenge 03.31.2023 to 04.13.2023. The challenge colors were perfect for the daffodils and blue sky I photographed a few days ago!

Text reads: We visited the daffodil fields in the Skagit Valley near Mt. Vernon, WA. The flowers were in full bloom. But the show didn't end there as we saw hundreds of snow geese in the fields and the air! March 29, 2023

Construction: I started with the layered template and added artsy paper #1 for the background. I moved some template layers and deleted one of the photo frames. I then clipped my photos tot he 3 frames. I clipped my main photo to a modified palette transfer #4.
I proceeded to add numerous brushes from the palette and several layers from FotoBlendz Overlays No 21 #4. I also added the element daffodil from the palette in several places under the transfer layers of the template and one under the side of one frame.
I added the palette elements Blue Flower, Gingham Ribbon Heart with the Eunoia WordART Clusters No 1 #1 to finish the layout.
Wow! Love the photo with the barn in the distance and the way the birds are sailing alongside the daffodils in your blended photo.

Love how you recolored elements and transfers to compliment. Really nice job of getting everything in there to convey the story.

Love everything! especially the reminder of how beautiful it is in the Skagit Valley. Your page just bursts with life and color!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename