Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Eunoia-Apple-Blossoms.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-Eunoia-Apple-Blossoms.jpg

Inspiration – I am dreaming of spring flowers which may arrive before the end of the month so thought a page with spring flowers would be great.
Start- File>New 12x12 300.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 4 above the background layer.
Mask – Put Fotobendz 21.1 on the page.
Photo – My photo was attached to the mask using Layer, Create Clipping Mask.
Transfers – Artsy Transfer 1 and 6 were added to the page so that the transfers and the photo form a sort of diagonal look. I put Artstroke one at the top of the page so that the yellow created a color buddy for the butterfly and then added Splatter in the upper left corner. Then the Overlay was placed above the paper the blend mode divide was applied.
Elements – Created a framed element Cluster – Started with the frame. Attached the bonus Paper that comes when you buy to whole collection to the mask layer of the frame using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I added the pink Daisy flower which I duplicated, the apple blossom and Blue Paper Butterfly which I changed color using Ctrl>U. I also added the Pink Heart tag which I attached to the frame using a decorative brad from APP Inflorensce. I typed the month and year unto the tag.
Title Cluster – I used Word Art Cluster 1 as it was.
Love the contrast between the blended photo and the framed one. We're seeing some Spring bulb action over here!

Hope those flowers are popping up soon. The blended image alongside the created bouquet looks very nice.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename