Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-artplay-autumn-cheer
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-artplay-autumn-cheer

I couldn't go to the pumpkin patch, too sick, but they promised to take photos for me :) The report was that the opportunity to drive the tractor overshadowed the pumpkins ;-)

Once again I used the 12x12 stitching from the NEW Stitched Templates to provide a grid, then added photos and lots of organic elements.
And once again I nudged the stitching shadows and holes to give a more pronounced effect.
Title uses a copy filled with white and nudged.
Pumpkin from Autumn Cheer was too clean, so I added some "dirt" with a brush.
Credits list
NEW Stitched Template Pack No 1
ON SALE ArtPlay Autumn Cheer Collection
  • ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer
  • MultiMedia Branches 5
  • Play WordArt Mix
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Great pumpkin party page. The little guy looks thrilled to be driving the tractor.

I like the way you used the template. And I can relate, I never pass up the chance to drive the tractor either. Cute pictures.

Sad a little bit that you're sick. Get better! Love that he has these priorities. So fun to watch him develop. Love the stitched pages. ;)

Hope you are feeling better. I love what you've done with the template, making space for the artistry.

How fun ... at the pumpkin patch! And of course, tractor always trumps pumpkins. Hope you're feeling better!

Hope you're feeling better. The photos are terrific, especially the one of Oz being pulled by his dad. Love that white textured bit with the honk honk ... it looks like a Halloween ghost sheet :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-stitched-template-artplay-autumn-cheer-diane-pumpkin-patch.jpg
File size
193.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout