Oscraps

Silver Wolf - Luster
lacy

Silver Wolf - Luster

Silver Wolf photo credit: Pixabay
Silver Bokeh photo: Pixabay Public Domain Pictures

I started with Luster Artsy Paper 4 with Luster fotoblendz 1-4 placed near the center and clipped the photo to the fotoblendz mask and filling all the other layers with white. The photo had a bright blue sky, so I desaturated the blues, and transformed the mask layer to fit the photo better, adding more white with Luster brushes around the center. Then I duplicated the wolf photo with blend mode Screen on 45% to brighten it up, and placed the silver bokeh photo above the Artsy Paper, on the top half of the layout with Blend Mode Lighten @52%, brushing away the hard edge just below center. I placed MultiMedia Leaves 3-2 lining it up with the leaves on the Artsy Paper. Added Seasons WordART Let It Be, erasing the 'Be' and replacing with wood word 'Be' with a bevel emboss, gradient overlay layer style and blend mode Color Burn @ 100%, (completing the reddish visual triangle) plus Magic Sprinklez 3-2 near the top and MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-3G near the bottom.
Credits list
Anna Release Luster Collection (paper, fotoblendz, brushes, WordART)
Magic Sprinklez No. 3
MultiMedia Leaves No. 7 (part of the Luster Collection)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez No. 1
Seasons WordART Mix No. 1 (part of the Luster Collection)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Wow. This is gorgeous. I'd put Peace on Earth and send as my Christmas card. :D

Gorgeous page. The wolf is so beautiful and your blending, placement of elements is perfect. Congrats on the well-deserved Standing O! ♥

Gorgeous blending! Love the choice of colors to highlight this magnificent animal! Congrats on the Standing O!

Wow- wow - wow!! Congratulations on the Standing O - very well deserved! I just love this one!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename