Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-autumn-cheer-month-review-template-album-no-6-michelle-play.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-autumn-cheer-month-review-template-album-no-6-michelle-play.jpg

Play

Created with the Artplay Autumn Cheer Collection on Sale now with 54% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after October 26, 2022 at 9am EST.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Autumn Cheer
ArtsyTransfers Autumn Cheer
Month Review Template Album No.6
MultiMedia Branches No. 5
Play WordART Mix No.1
Play Park No.1

Process Page 8 of the Month Review Template Album No.6 was opened up and a Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Some Layers of the Template were turned off and others were filled with colour to better support my images. One image was desaturated, extracted, and duplicated and placed below the frame layers of the Template. Pin Light and Soft Light Blending Modes were applied to the layers. Papers and images were clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. Overlays, an Artstroke and Texture from the ArtsyTransfers were placed Below the Template Layers. Transfers and a Pictorial Brush (Play Park No.1 #9) were placed onto the layout as well as Splatters, a WordTransfer and FotoGlow from the MultiMedia files. Dimensional elements including the letter A from page 9 of the Template Album were placed on top of the Layout. WordART journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Fantastic visual with the way you've arranged the three images. Those egg and spoon races can be tricky :).

Yes great use of the Play Park brush, very creative. Someday she will appreciate so much this documentation of her life. I wish I had that.

Great photos of a special event. Agree with lacy, she'll love remembering the little things you documented of her life. Love the cluster and use of the playground brush!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
269.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout