Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-Scenic-Album-8-2-3-nadams-time-is-now.jpg
NAdams

anna-aspnes-digital-art-Scenic-Album-8-2-3-nadams-time-is-now.jpg

Time is Now

James and Tyler captured this beautiful photo of Lucerne on their “EuroTrip”. They were impressed by the expressive monument of the lion. This is the Chapel Bridge and Jesuit Church St. Francis Cavier on the Reuss.
Lucerne, June 2011

Yes. I am still working this trip!
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No. 8 pages 2_3
AMP Lagom
Multimedia Magic Sprinklez no. 3-3
Time WordArt Mix No. 2

The Scenic Template layers were linked together and dragged into a 7200 x3600 new document. The focal image was duplicated and clipped to each FotoBlendz Layer. AMP Artsy paper and solid paper were placed in the background. Multimedia accents were placed to accent the small photo. The journalling was added to the text boxes. Some of the stains and textures were recolored.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I am a sucker for big scenic photos! This is so beautiful! I love the accent photo of the lion. Nice job combining the pages and blending.

oh what a perfect photo to spread across the page - been there, had pizza (tarte) right across the way :)

I know this bridge before the devastating fire in 1993. A lot was destroyed. Your layout is just wonderful and brings back memories.

Gorgeous page, love this double layout and the little photo of the lion. I know Lucerne quite well, it is only about 40 min by car away from my home. Just yesterday I have been there but not for sightseeing reasons.

A fantastic double page, a gorgeous photo, all great blended, the tiny photo of the lion is beautiful, I love this!!

Congratulations on the Standing O!
It's a beautiful bridge and the lion's face is very expressive.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename