Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-frolic-ksacry Happy Hollydays Anna Lift
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-frolic-ksacry Happy Hollydays Anna Lift

The Anna Lift Challenge 12.09.22 - 12.30.22 was my inspiration for a seasonal layout.

I used ArtPlay Palette Frolic Solid Paper #5 as the background.
I placed the 6X6 ArtsyKardz Frolic_2 and then a 4X3 ArtsyKardz Frolic_1 toward the top of the 6x6 to extend the size slightly.
I used 2 of the frames from the Frolic Artsy Layered Template and clipped the background paper to the frames, with the photo, jorien-loman-jeFgM8HWPtw from Unsplash, clipped to both photo masks.
Creating the vertical and horizontal paint lines, I added free paint elements, studio-basic-designs_whitechristmas_mixedm01 and mixedm02, from SweetShoppe Advent 2022.
I added numerous ArtPlay Palette Frolic transfers, overlays and splatters to fill in areas of the canvas.
For the cluster, I used MultiMedia Branches No 12 #3 with MagicSprinklez No 1 #3.
The word art is
Holiday WordART Clusters No 1 #2.
You did a beautiful job with the ArtsyKardz. Love the bright red berries. Fantastic blending.

So pretty. Love the flow of the berries from the softer ones on the edges to the bright, beautiful ones in the photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-frolic-ksacry-happy-hollydays-anna-lift.jpg
File size
259.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout