Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Hygge-collection-ksacry-Vista House
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-Hygge-collection-ksacry-Vista House

Text Reads: Our trip along the historic Highway 30 in Oregon took us right up to Crown Point. The highway actually circles the building before traveling down toward the river. I pictured it with 1918 cars surrounding it instead of the modern cars of today.
Dedicated: May 5, 1918. Vista House sits atop Crown Point overlooking the mighty Columbia River Gorge. Its architecture is an example of German "Art Nouveau."

Construction: I started with Scenic Layered Template Album No 7, pages 14 & 15, and used ArtPlay Palette Hygge Solid Paper #1 for the background. I clipped my scenic photo to the photo masks of both pages. I used various ArtPlay Palette Hygge Brushes to grunge up the right mask.
I added Artsy Transfers Hygge #1 under the frame on the left page. I changed the frame mask color to white. I placed the quoted text inside the frame using font 1042 Report.
I clipped my photo to the right page frame mask and placed Artsy Transfers Hygge #1 under the frame.
For the right cluster, I used ArtPlay Palette Hygge Bow, Foliage & Twig (rotated) with the Yellow Leaf from ArtPlay Palette Prismatic.
Text is font Baskerville Old Face.
Credits list
The Scenic Layered Template Album No 7 is On Sale Now for a limited time.
Scenic Layered Template Album No 7

aA Classic ArtPlay Hygge Collection is On Sale September 21st to October 5th at 9am EDT
AnnaRelease 31 March 2017

Specific Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Hygge
Artsy Transfers Hyggec
ArtPlay Palette Prismatic
Scenic Layered Template Album No 7
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Beautiful scenery! I like the way you placed the twig on the inset picture with the heart shape around Vista House.

I've done this same trip :) Beautiful shot of the gorge! Cute the way the branch circles the Vista House! I like the addition of the text box on the left!

Gorgeous view and I love how you used the branch to help call out the perspective of the Vista House perched up on those rocks and also give attention to the fall colors at the same time. :cool:

Gorgeous page, and it brings back such wonderful memories for me. I love your wide angle shot, and blending, with the smaller photo of Vista House inserted. I started photography while living in OR. Oregon and Washington are gorgeous states for photos. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename