Oscraps

Adios Alvin - Hygge
lacy

Adios Alvin - Hygge

I haven't seen Alvin since Sept 3. So hopefully he found a quieter place or maybe a girlfriend. He was fun to watch. Maybe he'll come back with a family.

I started with the Hygge Artsy Layered Template, replacing the gray elements with Artsy Transfer 3 or recoloring each layer. I clipped photos to the small frames masks and placed MultiLayered FotoBlendz3 at the top, reduced size, and clipped another photo to the mask, then placed Solid Paper 3 above the Background Layer. I added Artsy Transfer 5, MultiMedia Hygge 1-5, bow element, Hygge & Lost WordART, Paper Textures No. 16 numbers 4 & 10 (recolored, duplicated and with Blend Mode Linear Burn, and finished with Hygge brushes using Photoshop Mixer Brush, title and journaling.
Credits list
AnnaRelease 31 March 2017 ArtPlay Hygge, On Sale 9/21-10/5 (Artsy Layered Template, Artsy Transfers, Solid Paper 3, MultiLayered FotoBlendz, WordART Mix1, MultiMedia Hygge, bow element, brushes)
Paper Textures No. 16
ArtPlay Lost WordART Mix 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Great pictures of Alvin. They do move on, but he'll be back with some little Alvins next year! Love the textures and cluster!

I love chipmunks and your photos are super. I hope Alvin returns with a family. Beautiful page and I love those adorable wooden hearts. ♥

Aw, this is a sweet story of your little friend. Don't your dogs go after it? Our Cher would for sure. Love the top photo.

Aw, this is a sweet story of your little friend. Don't your dogs go after it? Our Cher would for sure. Love the top photo.
Well Tilly is too old and slow and won't even go outside to try. She just jumps against the glass door and barks (at anything and everything on her deck). And I don't think Tequila ever got a chance to see Alvin, luckily. She might have had a chance at him.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename