Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-meraki-beszteri-life
beszteri

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-meraki-beszteri-life

When I saw this wordart of Anna, I immediately knew that it will be the main message of my page. Being a single mum I had to realize that being alone sometimes better choice than being in a bad relationship. So this is a page for me, and for everyone who feels lonely.

Creating process:
1. Firstly I placed the wordart onto the page, then I started to put various brushes below it.
2. I chose a solid paper as the background.
3. Then I added a phrase to Midjourney to generate a walking alone silhouette (style: loose ink sketching combined with watercolor painting). I placed the image and played with its Blending Options (Blend If: Grey, This layer: 0 - 164/255, Underlaying Layer: 0 - 255).
4. I added some elements with realistic drop shadows.
5. Finally I made the qoute: I used Chandler42 type. I wrote the text into 3 layers. I put behind all of these 3 layers new layers and using Lasso Tool selected nonregulation rectangular areas and filled them white. After it I added drop shadow to these layers, then created layers from them. I applied Wave filters on these layers (Filter > Distort > Wave...) and then Gaussian Blur filters (Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur...).
Beautiful art and message. I love your generated silhouette. I've looked at Midjourney a couple of times and it just overwhelms me. And I really appreciate the details in your explanation.

I am happy for GSO! Your layout is a stunner. What you wrote about the meaning behind it pulls at my heartstrings.

Single mom for eleven years, then I met the love of my life, unfortunately in the 25 years together I lost him to cancer, almost 2 years ago. Your fantastic page says so much, I think I know how you feel but please go on.

Congrats on your well deserved GSO!!

I heart your message! And so creative presentation in this layout.
Thanks for the excellent description of the process! Your experience with Midjpurney makes me curious.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
beszteri
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename