helenedubois

Spring

Artsy Kardz Daffodil
APP Ambages
KP paper as overlay
Committed Crafter paint swatch
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Ah yes, and now our snowdrops are iced and I fear for the hyacinths. Way too warm weather here in NY has fooled many plants' calendars and the predicted snow event starting tonight looks like it might be big. But your layout gives me hope that Spring will endure!

Ah yes, and now our snowdrops are iced and I fear for the hyacinths. Way too warm weather here in NY has fooled many plants' calendars and the predicted snow event starting tonight looks like it might be big. But your layout gives me hope that Spring will endure!
I, too, have this hope for spring--we have had such incredible weather this winter--some days in the 60's and 70's and then a huge fall to the 20's. Still no snow but March is just around the corner so much can happen. Fingers crossed!!

OMG what a weather, horrible, I hope for you Spring will come soon. I love the beautiful catkins, a great composition with the butterfly an the blooming branch, all in beautiful colors. I love this great page!

Beautiful! I hope for spring but we just had freezing weather and snow, although my forsythia is starting to bloom. I love your cheery yellow and the simplicity of hope portrayed in this layout.

Splendid art. Love the colors and the snippet of paper, the picture, the frame and its shadow …
Love it all!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout