Oscraps

A Limited Moment
ksacry

A Limited Moment

Text Reads: Puget Sound is known for waterways, bays, and marshlands. Perfect habitat for wild birds of all kinds. For this reason, the Great Blue Herons nest within a few miles of my home near the Sammamish River. There are many areas set aside for reserves in this populated place. Because of this, most of my pictures are of Great Blue Herons. I even have had them visit my backyard!

Construction: I used the Meraki Artsy Layered Template and ArtPlay Palette Meraki Artsy Paper #3 for the starting point. I deleted the template’s frame and moved several layers.
I placed Meraki FotoBlendz No 1 #2 and clipped my extracted heron photo to the mask. I placed several layers above the photo and recolored some. I added some layers from Meraki FotoBlendz No 1 #1 and #5.
For the cluster, I used Meraki WordART Clusters No 1 #2, MultiMedia Hearts No 5 #3 and #4.
Text is font Hillstone.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
What a pleasure to see one of my favorite birds so lovingly portrayed! We have one who graces our pond with its Zen presence. I love the way you blended the heron into the blue.

Beautiful setting for the this guy! Love the containment with the paper textures, and the blues surrounding him really make him stand out.

The heron fits perfectly in the artsy paper. They are wonderful birds to photograph. Beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename