Oscraps

Ageless at 99.jpg
zlemon

Ageless at 99.jpg

Iris Apfel is one of the most vivacious personalities in the worlds of fashion, textiles, and interior design, and over the past 70 years, she has cultivated a personal style that is both witty and exuberantly idiosyncratic, Metropolitan Museum of Art. Still FABULOUS @ 99!
Je vais essayer d'appliquer personnellement ces mots : "To stay young, I have to think young " Voilà, c'est fait je commence maintenant. Merci Zlemon pour cette découverte .

This is brilliant I love the layout with the photos of this amazing woman she gives sensible advice and she shows she is a leader in fashion in style in youth and in age I think she is is wonderful you have made a wonderful tribute to her I hope she lives for ever as she really is an inspiration. GSO for you.x

I like how you suggested a wildly colorful woman with wild color and yet didn't overwhelm your page with too much of it, which allowed those glasses and bracelets to do some shouting of their own. Cool. Congrats on your GSO.

I have never heard of her before and now I need to go and investigate, she sounds like a firecracker of a lady! ITA with @isDK so creative to combine the b/w and stylized photos to go with the bold colored ones, congrats on GSO!

I love Iris. I have followed her and her BIG personality for several years. Your use of her in this, is perfect. I love the bold and fun design. I’m sure she would approve. :)

That's great! I like the presentation of several different photos (a mix of new and retro, processing them), and the use of squares as the basis of the page design.

Je vais essayer d'appliquer personnellement ces mots : "To stay young, I have to think young " Voilà, c'est fait je commence maintenant. Merci Zlemon pour cette découverte .
I agree, that's my new philosophy too.

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata