Oscraps

jPA_Years go so FAST
Patty Anne

jPA_Years go so FAST

The days are long but the years go SO SO SO FAST!
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Gorgeous page Patty Anne love the design with the image the journal book the fairy the artsy bits the cute dog on the ladders the torn paper the colours and the word art.x

Excellent page! Very clever way to include which birthday this is ... it was like finding a little treasure. Wonderful use of the book/journal with that photo of tiny you. Happy Birthday! I am sure you are right, the best is yet to come.

Wonderful page and great journaling, yes I look in the mirror and see my Mother looking back at me LOL. Very creative and beautifully done!

Oh my gosh. You were adorable. No wonder you are still the girl with the personality that draws people in. I love the “book” and the sketching of the looking back moment. I agree...let’s keep moving forward! You used all those different designers’ goodies to perfection.

Love the vintage elements combined with the more edgy AJ bits. Great take on the challenge!

Oh my my my if this isn't just the most adorable layout ever!!! First of all, those eyes!! Then, the baby picture and to top it off - the most perfect journaling!! I LOVE everything!! Thanks so much for playing along in my challenge!!

LOVE the baby photo and your caricature of you behind the book! Great journaling! And, I agree with you! Who wants to go back? Forward, I say!

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename