Oscraps

ADSR4 - Challenge 8 - 3rd Grade-Dream Big
alyalyaly

ADSR4 - Challenge 8 - 3rd Grade-Dream Big

I absolutely LOVED this challenge because it gave me a reason to pay tribute to my best friend, and Scrapping Idol, Lynn (peepsmama). It was she that first introduced me to digiscrapping 3 years ago. Her patience with my many questions was endless (and continues to be!) And I can find inspiration in every layout of hers - which made picking just one to scraplift a bit difficult. However, our sons are also best friends, and I've chosen to do a straight scraplift of her 4th Grade-Shoot for the Moon

My credits:
~ bottom paper, Sugar Rush, by Flergs (Studio Flergs) and Franziska Altmann (Studio Ziska)
~ middle paper by Studio Dana from the Impressions of Imagination Collab, Scrapbook Graphics Studio Girls
~ top paper, Dusk and Dawn, by Doris Castle
~ winged heart (behind pictures), notebook paper frame and glitter overlay, aluminum star spray, stapled star stack from Sugar Rush, by Flergs and Ziska
~ triple mini-circles from Dawn till Dusk mini-kit freebie, by Flergs
~ blue glitter splats from Evilicious, by Flergs
~ blue glittered paint swoosh, Carrie Bombria Designs
~ word art by Sunshine Studio Word Art Challenge participation prize, by Kistal1027
I love the colors in the photo. What better way to show off his achievements. Congrats on having a smart and creative boy.

this is an awesome LO- and yes, you must be proud!!! (This should get framed in his room :) ) Love the word art-- its is perfect!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
alyalyaly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout