Oscraps

aA ArtPlay Strom Collection - Reunion
CharleneMitchell

aA ArtPlay Strom Collection - Reunion

This photo made me very happy so I used it in another page!

ArtPlay Strom Collection (New Release, on sale as a collection for a limited time):
Artplay Palette Strom (artsy paper 4, solid paper 4, brushes: 6, 11, 15, 16)
Strom WordArt Mix No. 1 (WA grow up, LW be happy)
Strom Fotoblendz No. 1 (mask 3)
Multimedia Documents No. 10 (element 1)

Stitching Bundle No. 1 (on sale for 50% off the bundle for a limited time):
UrbanThreadz No. 23 (threadz 2 & 10)

Created new document 12x12”
Brought in artsy paper for my base
Added fotoblendz, placed my photo above and clipped
Placed multimedia layers above fotoblendz
Added wordart, stitchez, and brushes
Final touch was to place solid paper as top layer and change blend mode to tone the whole page
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
It's a beauty. Photos that make you happy should be used over and over. Really like how the photo looks blended over the MM stack with the music.

I sat just looking at this for over 5 minutes... The photo and the word art tell such a story. Lovely design with all the textures and blending. This is definitely a Standing O layout!

I sat just looking at this for over 5 minutes... The photo and the word art tell such a story. Lovely design with all the textures and blending. This is definitely a Standing O layout!
Awwwww. . . thanks so much Kim! After recently losing our beautiful cat, this little one has been hanging out on our front porch up until yesterday (saw it on a telephone line with 2 adults today). I keep telling it to fly as we have foxes and coyotes nearby. It is truly a gift. Thank you so much for the Standing O!:)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
CharleneMitchell
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename