Oscraps

FI 2X Seaside P4
dwsewbiz

FI 2X Seaside P4

The straight lines, and lots of frames/masks, of FotoInspired Templates help support the tranquility of my Seaside scenes.
"I take these same photos, every year and every day. Tillamook head with the waves, Tillamook Head with fog, Tillamook Head with red valerian and scotch broom and dune grass in the front. What’s funny is I don’t even like Tillamook Head. It was the site of the worst hike we (and Lewis & Clark) every did, miles and miles over roots and mud to gaze at a faraway lighthouse. But it is Tillamook Head that defines Seaside beach."
I always start with Solid Papers with FI, here from Alfresco, then add Transfers for a little color and emphasis later on. Only a few embellishments added since there is a lot going on with the photos. Note the Bevel added to the masks helps to pop the texture.
In the recent AnnaConnect session, I learned the technique for the title - duplicate the title, fill with white, nudge a bit then add a drop shadow!
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 2X
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco (love those yellow flowers that look like scotch broom which fills the dunes )
Artsy Transfers Alfresco
ArtPlay Palette Aubade
Aubade WordArt Mix
MultiMedia Branches 18 (grass element)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Despite its challenges, it's left you with some beautiful photos. You did a fantastic job of choosing the elements for these pages.

Beautiful pages and great use of the templates. Love the colors, design and all elements.

I asbolutely ADORE your pages Diane! You create gorgeous spreads that put focus back on the photos, rather than the embellishments. I hope you print your albums because this would be such a gorgeous thing to curl up with on a grey November afernoon sipping tea and listening to the sound of crackling fire...

I love how you've worked with the FotoInspired Template to make one cohesive layout! the scenes are beautiful and the title technique you picked up is perfect on this page!

I asbolutely ADORE your pages Diane! You create gorgeous spreads that put focus back on the photos, rather than the embellishments. I hope you print your albums because this would be such a gorgeous thing to curl up with on a grey November afernoon sipping tea and listening to the sound of crackling fire...
Thank you so much! I do print everything I scrap, in annual 2-volume sets, because I make so many pages. Yes, they are wonderful to look back through!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename