Oscraps

aA ArtPlay Palette Lost - Hungry Cardinal
CharleneMitchell

aA ArtPlay Palette Lost - Hungry Cardinal

Layout based on one of Anna’s layout ideas that came with APP Lost Collection

ArtPlay Lost Collection (on sale as a collection for a limited time):
Artplay Palette Lost (artsy paper 3,metal heart, string, sweet pea)
Framed Masks No. 7 (frame 3)

Faded Words Photography No. 1 (#3)

Created new document 12x12”
Brought in artsy paper for my base
Added framed mask, placed 2 copies of my photo above and clipped to the 2 sections of the mask
Added wordart and elements
Final touch was to add a (watercolour)pattern adjustment layer above the artsy paper
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
A lovely page. I love cardinals. I’ve only seen one in my lifetime when I was in Tennessee.
If you don’t mind me asking, what did your “watercolor pattern adjustment layer” over the artsy paper accomplish? I don’t think that is a technique I’ve tried.

A lovely page. I love cardinals. I’ve only seen one in my lifetime when I was in Tennessee.
If you don’t mind me asking, what did your “watercolor pattern adjustment layer” over the artsy paper accomplish? I don’t think that is a technique I’ve tried.
Thanks Kathy! I love them too! We have a lot in our backyard and neighbourhood and their colours are as gorgeous as I try to capture in my photos.
Because there was so much white space on the right of my page, I wanted to add just a bit of texture. So the pattern just added a texture that makes the artsy paper look like it's on watercolour paper. Because you can't enlarge it here, you can't really see it plus I did adjust the opacity

We have tons of cardinals and they are so strikingly beautiful. Also they are our state bird. I have never been able to capture them on film as you have--Love!!

We have lots of cardinals here that like to bang their heads on the windows. Very territorial. Beautiful photo and page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
CharleneMitchell
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename