Oscraps

anna-aspnes-gallivant-art-play-digital-art-diane-1.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-gallivant-art-play-digital-art-diane-1.jpg

I really dislike the smell of this Japanese Privet in my back yard, but the bees love it :)

On the right is suggested Layout 2 from the Gallivant Bonus - Artsy Paper 2, Gallivant FotoBLendz 2, Corner SLit Frames 4 - with my photo clipped both to the Frame Mask and the FotoBlendz.
On the left I used the Bonus Element and created a giant bee.
Everything is supplemented with multiple copies of a photo with yellow flowers, then I added blue in the form of Sky Transfers.
Additional paper textures were added to try to give the impression of lots of wafting aromas.
How fun! I love the giant bee. I have no idea what this smells like, but I believe you when you say it's unpleasant. Maybe that's exactly why the bees are attracted to it.

Love the large bee! Never smelled Japanese Privet. Planted lavender and love the smell of that!

How fun! I love the giant bee. I have no idea what this smells like, but I believe you when you say it's unpleasant. Maybe that's exactly why the bees are attracted to it.
I'm not sure the giant bee will print OK, but that's ok, it's still fun :)
Love the large bee! Never smelled Japanese Privet. Planted lavender and love the smell of that!
I have lavender planted too but it's not enough to overcome the privet. But it'll be gone in another week or so. And I feel good about the bees :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename