Oscraps

A Little Fun - Classico
lacy

A Little Fun - Classico

ArtPlay Palette Classico, included in the May Dads & Grads Value Pack (papers, transfers, elements, brushes)
ArtsyKardz Classico 4x6 #4

Other Assets:
Torn Foto Frames 2-2
Urban Threadz Framed 2-5
ArtPlay Palette Story, included in the May Story Value Pack (black tag/string)
ArtPlay Palette ArtLife (gray dotted clip w/Drop Shadow)
ArtPlay Palette Special One (dotted button) included in the Spring Value Pack
ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer (red glasses)
MultiMedia Birds 1 (white birds)
Stitched by Anna 2 Black
Button Threads 3-2, 2-8
ArtPlay Palette Hygge WordART Mix 1

Photo Credit DeviantArt by beaustpall

I intended this to be for the Anna Lift, but I went in another direction, just having a little fun with the drop shadow technique in Anna’s Cut, Blend and Align Class.

I started with Classico Solid Paper2, and just started arranging bits and pieces of transfers, papers and ArtsyKardz (cut in shapes w/ custom drop shadows), plus a paper clipped to the Torn Paper Frame mask and the photo clipped to the UrbanThreadz Frame mask. I lifted Miki's triangle idea (but got impatient after doing one and I still need practice and to choose a lighter Palette so the shadows show up better). Embellished with elements, brushes, Button Threadz, Stitchez and WordART.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is fabulous! Love the dimension, the stacking, the motion, the dots - love it all - wiah I had time to lift it!

Love the shadow work on the stitched paper. The pop of the red glasses is genius! Great page.

great photo treatment. i love the red glasses as an accent. beautiful clustering.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename