**AnnaRelease 21 August 2015** On sale 21. August 2019
Artsy Layered Template No. 205
ArtPlayPaletteStudious_ArtsyPaper3
MultiMedia School No. 1_3-urbanstitchez;4
NoteBook No. 2_11,12

Also used:
FotoBlendz Overlay No. 14_1,3,4 FotoBlendz Overlay No. 14

Process:
I love the atmosphere of the train stations. Departure Arrival. In these cases, we rarely stop to see what is around us. Now I was just looking at the East Railway Station.
You have opened the # 205 Artsy Layered template. He applied the layout, the frames. You have disabled other layers. Added ArtsyPaper. Added 3 layers of FotoBlendz and mix. He cut the big picture. Crop small photos of the gray layers of the photo. He connected them with sewing. MultiMedia and Notebook elements added. He wrote the title and the text. The title was given to Bevel & Emboss Effect.

Note:
Budapest VIII. kerletben tallhat Budapest legforgalmasabb plyaudvara, a KELETI. vtizedekkel ezeltt naponta jrtam erre. A kzelben dolgoztam. Most volt idm s csak a Keletire voltam kvncsi. Fotztam. Sokat. Minden szempontbl eklektikus hatsa van a plyaudvarnak. ptszetileg s llapotban is. A gynyren feljtott rszei mellett, nem kevsb tartom gynyrnek a mg feljtsra vr rszeit is.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Magnifique. Trs beau mlange avec le fond et j'aime les deux petites photos pour les dtails.

Very beautiful pictures for this beautiful building !! A nice place for photographers and scrapers !!

Fabulous building. Love the photos and the template you used works perfectly,

Beautiful page. I love the sketch treatment of the photo. It really shows off the architecture.

Margo, szeretem a vastllomsokat s ez csodlatos! Vzlata valban kiemeli a gynyr ptszetet! Szereted a kis rgp s az rgp betkszletnek prostst!

Margo, I love train stations and this one is amazing! Your sketch really highlights the beautiful architecture! Love the pairing of the little typewriter and typewriter font!

Wonderful photos with old architecture. Love the sketch effect on the background photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout