Oscraps

A Bathroom Update
musicmom3

A Bathroom Update

The continuing saga of a closet-to-powder room transformation in our new/old (1876) farmhouse. (The spread before this in the album shows the construction process photos and the “before” room.) I liked the Hinge collection for this layout because the greenery coordinated with the plant on the stool. I find that picking the right Artplay Palette/Collection is pivotal, because then all the puzzle pieces tend to easily fall into place.

Here I used the Hinge Classic Release, available now through September 6 at a 59% discount https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-27-September-2019.html
Looks great! Seems like it came together fast! Love the use of the soft greens and that great shadow at the upper left!

Hinge was a perfect match for your images! The layout is great with the main photo blended and greenery added!!

Looks great! Seems like it came together fast! Love the use of the soft greens and that great shadow at the upper left!
You caught that it was a shadow. Good eyes! And yes, it really came together fast. The plumbers are Harana's (and invested in keeping the family happy) and my SIL works out his nervous baby's-coming! energy by doing DIY stuff.

Nice farmhouse interior design with the sink cabinet and great flooring. I keep coming back to your beautiful artsy corner with a yellow flower with leaves and threadz.

Super redo, glad things are going well for the new family to be. Love the coloring of your art too.

I love this, great transformation on the room, it´s so beautiful!! the Hinge collection is perfect for this layout!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename