Oscraps

Hydrangea
Joansmor

Hydrangea

Inspiration- Still having to stay non weight bearing on my right leg. Having PT come to my work and trying to work from home. So, keeping my scraping simple. I saw the greens in APP Hinge and thought flowers.
Start – New>File 12xx12 300
Paper – Put Solid Paper 5 over the background
Mask – Placed Hinge Fotoblendz 1.4 on the page
Frames – Took the frames from Artsy Layered Template 244 and moved onto page.
Photos - Attached the focal photo to the mask layer of the Fotoblendz then duplicated the photo and set the blend mode to soft light. I attached the photos to the mask using Layer>Create Masking layer. Used the same method to attach the other a photos to the mask layer of one of the frames and duplicated it so it could be attached to the other to give a look of the same photo continuing in the second frame.
Transfers – Placed Artsy transfer 3 under the focal photo but rearranged some of the layers so that the flow was most horizontal. Next added Artsy Transfer 4 above 3 but turned off most of the layers. Used complete the horizontal layout. The layout is slightly titled.
Elements – Put Multimedia Leaves 8.2 above the photos and transfers.
Brushes – painted Brush 10 in a gap of the transfer and duplicated the air but flipped it to make it look different.
Words – Used the word title Let It Grow for the title.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
Love this (and hydrangeas)! Like the large photo blended in perfectly and the use of the Artsy Layered Template frames.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename