Oscraps

En Vogue
vickyday

En Vogue

Done for the Different Size Challenge #7 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-7-scrap-a-different-size.39543/

Journaling reads: Since I recently suffered from sun poisoning, I wore my hat and stayed in the shade as much as I could. My sweet husband told me I sure made that hat look pretty! 4/20/24
Credits list
En Vogue Kit by Joyful Heart Designs
Fonts are Times New Roman and Sonoma Script Regular
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
I love your hat and I like the background you created and the frame you used for your wonderful photo

Oh Vicky youre beautiful! I agree with your hubs that you make the hat look good. I love the frame of the photo. Your background looks seamless to the background of the photo. Super cute layout.

Oh Vicky, that is a darling photo you and you really do make the hat look cute! I love the frame you used, it makes it look like you're viewing that lovely face in the mirror.

You look so beautiful! I agree with your hubby! Did you release all the birds from the cage? Gorgeous page with you and the new hat!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you went through that. The hat looks great! What a sweet husband. I love that you documented this.

Such a wonderful photo of you! The framing is so elegant, and the birds across the background looks great.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename