Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-pallet-Bouquet-Joy-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-pallet-Bouquet-Joy-Joan.jpg

Inspiration –I am not sure how to create an art journal page but I am trying the 3x4 page size for Challenge 7 Scrap a Different Size. I looked at pictures and liked the Ferris Wheel so tried to create something.
Start – File>New 3X4 300.
Photo – placed the photo of the Ferris Wheel in the lower right corner with Color Burn Blend Mode.
Paper – I placed Solid Paper 4 over the background and then Solid Paper 2 with a Linear Burn Mode.
Elements –Added parts from Multimedia Bouquet 1 and 5.
Title – Took word strips from Word Cluster 2 and 4.
Brushes – Added brushes 6 and 9 in white to the left side.
Reactions: pam p
I have no idea either, but what a great start IMHO. That ferris wheel is perfection, I thought at first you added stitching to it, honestly still don't know Beautiful cluster and I like the patterned texture behind it.

Very fun! I spent a year or two making Artist Trading Cards in 3x4 size, physical, not digital, and really enjoyed these little spots of creativity. I like the use of the bird - I have not figured out how to use that bird - perfect for art journaling.

This is great start! Love the design and the photo effect is perfect. I also like the cluster you chose. I also haven't come up with a way to use it yet.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename