Oscraps

23-07_O_July-Art-Journaling-Challenge-#1-Winter
What a beautiful page! I love your beautiful blended photo and your inked and stitched border! I also love the calendar stamp on the side!

A cold, snowy day. Love that there is just a hint of the trees in the background, the little bit of stitching, and the tilted date stamp.

I love the blue background that looks so wintery, your wonderful blending, the small flowers and all the depth you're achieved on your beautiful layout, Marijke. Thanks so much for taking my challenge.

WOW.. this is so beautiful... and grey and wintery... this is what winter looks like - birches and snow and steely-grey sky...

Love it, Marijke - as always! But I don't like winter *lol*. Please make summer Layouts again. In Germany, summer goes by so quickly.

Love it, Marijke - as always! But I don't like winter *lol*. Please make summer Layouts again. In Germany, summer goes by so quickly.
Thank you Su_Sanne ... me too I love summer more ... the second AJ challenge was about Spring - after Spring comes Summer .... and when I think summer ... I think about sunflowers ....

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
marijke
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename