Oscraps

2023-Trip-to-Spokane-Ch-4-Oscraps.jpg
easyeyes4you

2023-Trip-to-Spokane-Ch-4-Oscraps.jpg

Wyoma (center) and Monie are both a year older than me... We grew up living less than a block apart.... Wyoma still lives there, in her grandparents home where she moved after her husband died... Long before we started school, Monie and I spent many happy hours playing house under the ”poison berry” bushes, and playing dress up in her mother’s darkened bedroom. Wyoma was never a part of our playtime, but the two of them have remained friends all these years... so when I come to town, Monie always invites Wyoma to join us... I have found that in todays world, Wyoma and I have much more in common than Monie and I... We met for lunch on Wednesday at Clinkerdagger’s in the old Flour Mill, overlooking Spokane Falls.

Simplette_ShineOfSplendor_SolidPP (10)
Simplette_ShineOfSplendor_SolidPP (6)
manu-best-of-times-ripped-pp3
Simplette_ShineOfSplendor_element (46)
Simplette_ShineOfSplendor_element (40)
Simplette_ShineOfSplendor_element (47)
Simplesd-backyard-party-ribbon17tte_ShineOfSplendor_element (color changed)
Idgie_TheSeamstress_alphas

Frame4_0006_bottom-mask Keep in touch designs (mask)
Wonderful Page! I like your cluster under the Paper. And the photos are beautiful! Great Work!

Your hard work and determination shows in the detailed work. The diagonal clust tucked below the ripped paper is lovely and lush.
The story about your childhood and the memories you have of that special place add so much meaning.
Thank you for joining the challenge and I do hope you try another recipe challenge in the future.

Your hard work and determination shows in the detailed work. The diagonal clust tucked below the ripped paper is lovely and lush.
The story about your childhood and the memories you have of that special place add so much meaning.
Thank you for joining the challenge and I do hope you try another recipe challenge in the future.
I actually really loved it.....The challenge... Will definitely be back....

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename