Oscraps

2018 July 4th p2 Ch #6 Journaling
easyeyes4you

2018 July 4th p2 Ch #6 Journaling

My husband died on July 3, 1997, so this
time of year always brings back memories... Normally
I breeze right through all by myself, not really
needing or wanting any interaction with anyone...
a quiet lonely July 4th suits me... In the
evening I walk to the end of my street, with tripod, camera, chair, iPhone to link to the radio
simulcast of music and a glass of wine.... The fireworks display is no more than a mile away.
But for whatever reason this year, I wanted company... not just anyone but someone I wanted to be with, to interact with me... For years my friend Janice has hosted a large party on the 4th and has never invited me to be a part of it. This year, she called to grumble about having to get ready for a large group of people and wasnt I happy to not have to deal with that? I told her NO..! I was really wanting some company! ...and much to my surprise , she invited me to join her affair. It was just what I needed. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening, chatting with her guests and coming back home in time to watch the fireworks as per usual...

Template by Lynn Grieveson

Red, white &Blue kit by Anna

Independence Day words by Anna

JenMaddocksDesigns_PF_fireworks
A wonderful shared story. Glad you had the company you needed and still your quiet time--the best of both!

Such a fabulous two pager! Wonderful journaling and awesome photos, show us what a fabulous time you must have had! So glad that you got to spend this usually quiet day for you with some friends! Thank you for joining me in this challenge!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout