Oscraps

2016 Advent day 21 My Decorations
easyeyes4you

2016 Advent day 21 My Decorations

The HOT trend in the US this year was projectors that, used a laser light to throw patterns against your house. My neighbors put out a simple one with red and green spots that quietly morphed from one pattern to another,... quite magical! ...and perfect for them since both ended up being quite ill throughout the Holiday.

Not to be outdone, I found this one that cast blue snowflakes, that was perfect for my decorations of icy blue lights and snowflakes...... Sadly it died within a week of use,... so I returned it and settled on one with red and green spots, but a different brand from the neighbors... I did not like mine as well as theirs, nor nearly as much as the blue snowflakes... I did not even take a photo of the red/ green version!!!! Not sure what lll do next year?

nbk-artANDjournal-outofthebox-artframe

nbk-miniO-Astrid-solids07
blended into
joyfulheartdesigns-wintermagic-pp4

jmadd-wintersfrost-sketchysnowflake
Yes these are a big seller in Canada too! Hope you find another snowflake one that lasts a lot longer!! Great page for this Advent day!

OOOOOOh we had a laser at the building from my work, i loved it ! Love to have a laser also !

Layout information

Category
2016 Advent Event - December
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout