Oscraps

2016 Advent Day 15 Christmas
easyeyes4you

2016 Advent Day 15 Christmas

After considering a couple of things that happened many years ago, and really were not all that note worthy, I have decided to share my Christmas this year, which was quite unusual of me... Not sure what I really think about it, but it is what it is... I have done LOT this year and managed to keep up pretty well... About a week before Christmas I noticed that I was having a lot of pain in my knees and hips... something new that started all at once??? It was worsened by sitting for hours in front of the computer and I have done far too much of that with the Advent challenges... I had been running about a half day behind, the schedule in my head, when I got to the Friday, 2 days before Christmas... I had pages in a defective lay flat album I had paid a lot of money for that had been replaced. I knew I was going to use those pages for albums for my great grand daughter Gessika and my daughter Julia, since there were pages documenting exciting moments in their lives, and it made no sense to me, to print new pages when these were just fine... I had NO idea how I was going to use them??? just that they would end up in an album. Late on Thursday I had decided to figure out how to bind them myself into an album and after shopping Thursday for materials , I was up at 5 AM starting the project... seemed simple enough on You tube!!! I worked till 11 PM, standing most of the time. Christmas Eve found me finishing up and wrapping gifts and heading to my daughters an almost 3 hour drive. My knees, hips and body ached so bad that night and Christmas Day!!! I asked my daughter for a pain pill, and she gave me a half of a Hydrocodone pill and the next thing I knew I was sound asleep in the middle of the day, slept a total of 3 hours... Everyone else slept the day away also, but I do think I was passed out!!! Dinner was ready about 7 PM and I commented I guessed I should get dressed and everyone looked at me rather blankly and asked WHY? Turned out they were all still in PJs except for the youngest Hailey who was dressed in a beautiful white lace dress!!! You go girl!!! I was raised that you put on your Sunday Best for Christmas Dinner... Not sure I REALLY want to admit this?????

joyfulheartdesigns-fullon17-3

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSugar

dinsk_bakedgoodness_chef1
What a story! I guess the rebinding turned out well? Wonderful journaling and perfect photo for the end of the story.

You are so great with journaling on your pages !!! What a story !

Great story, Great journaling and such a Great Page!! A very unusual Christmas for sure!

Layout information

Category
2016 Advent Event - December
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout