Oscraps

2014 Numerology challenge  #8
easyeyes4you

2014 Numerology challenge #8

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteInflorescence_ArtsyPaper1
The Challenge for Day 4 of Oscraps 8th Birthday Celebration revolves around Numerology, some thing I know know nothing about... I read what they had to say about the number 8, but could not figure how it might relate to me, since I had NO idea what any of my numbers might be??? So of course I had to click on the link provided to figure out something to scrap and ended up putting my birthday into the calculator... and Guess what...? My number of the day is 8!!! How about that??

So here is what it said about me for today...Sort of like a Horoscope I guess....

Tuesday, March 18, 2014: Open, honest communication is important today. You're a bottomless well of ideas. Money matters are likely to improve, and it's a great day to conduct business. Romantic relationships may be a bit shaky.

Well I am not sure how any of this might pertain to me today??? Cannot imagine my money matters are going to improve today and the only man in my life came past this morning, a rare occurrence, and the encounter was pleasant... nothing shaky about it that I could see??? As for communication Open and Honest is important to me on any day!!! ...and I only wish I was a bottomless well of ideas... Particularly with challenges such as this!!!
AASPN_LoopDaLoopArrows1_6

#8 is clipped from Anna's distressed Date Brush

#8's and frames have Paul Kessering's Burnt effects Stle applied

title font is Cash Currency
Journaling is Papyrus
Wow Liz i really like your take on the challenge, and yes it's a not a easy challenge to scrap about.

Wow and i love your picture !!!, love the colorcombo !!

Great journaling! And I love the way your photos make an 8- see you do have lots and lots of great ideas!

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
easyeyes4you
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout