Oscraps

Hi from New Zealand

Jane In N.Z

Hi, I'm Jane from New Zealand. I've come from Scrap Girls and looking for a new home :) I live in a beautiful coastal settlement in Northland New Zealand. I'm retired and love it, we have a motorbike we love to ride and a dog we like taking for walks. My grandkids are one of the main area I love to scrap about.

DesignsByCRK

Designer
:hug4:Welcome Jane :) I'm sure you're going to love it here, they ladies have all been so welcoming to us ex SG ladies. Make yourself at home and if you need help just sing out, they are all so friendly and helpful you won't have to wait long for an answer :)

Hi, I'm Jane from New Zealand. I've come from Scrap Girls and looking for a new home :) I live in a beautiful coastal settlement in Northland New Zealand. I'm retired and love it, we have a motorbike we love to ride and a dog we like taking for walks. My grandkids are one of the main area I love to scrap about.
Hello Jane I'm from NZ also, I'm in the South, Christchurch actually, it was only 2c here this morning and frost on the ground, something you probably don't get up there in Northland, there is alot of snow on the mountains also. I need to be more active here.

BoatLady

Hey Jane it's good to see you here. It's a very friendly group and many talented ladies making gorgeous pages. Looking forward to seeing Lucy and Max more.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Jane... and welcome! Your life sounds idyllic and makes me want to visit New Zealand. It's been on my bucket list for years and we did get to visit Auckland for an afternoon while transiting, but somehow it doesn't feel like we ticked the box...

AK_Tracy

Hi Jane!!! Welcome to Oscraps! its the best place and friendly loving family who have wrapped the SG in their arms and warmly welcomed. :hug4::grouphugyay: You will love it here. The gallery is amazing with lots of love left on layouts. Pull up a :couchtv: and unpack. The Daily Ooooo (general chat) is a fun place to get to know everyone. You'll enjoy the challenges too.

mimes1

CHEERY O
Jane!! How did I miss this! Welcome to Oscraps! Everyone as been so warm and welcoming, and there are plenty of challenges. There's even an AJ challenge you might enjoy. Looking forward to see you in the gallery!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hi Jane, so happy to see you here. We hope you love it here!! Big warm welcome!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Welcome, welcome! It's so great to make your acquaintance! New Zealand is on my bucket list, too. I'm saving my pennies so I can cruise there and spend some time with my cousin, Kathy. I can't for the life of me remember how to spell the name of where she lives. I really must memorize that. I also have friends in Christchurch. Maybe we can have coffee or lunch when I get there!