Oscraps

Hello

chemataluna

Hi, my name is Beata. I'm living in Poland with my cat Luna and I think you will see her in my pages. I'm plying with digital scrapbooking few years, but I never was a member of any forum, or show my scrapbooking pages to anyone outside my family. I have decide try something new. I hope my english is good enough for you to understand me. I can't wait to try some challenges and see how it will go.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome to OScraps, Beata. So glad to have you here. Your English is very good. Looking forward to seeing some of your LOs.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi, my name is Beata. I'm living in Poland with my cat Luna and I think you will see her in my pages. I'm plying with digital scrapbooking few years, but I never was a member of any forum, or show my scrapbooking pages to anyone outside my family. I have decide try something new. I hope my english is good enough for you to understand me. I can't wait to try some challenges and see how it will go.
Welcome, Beata!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Hi Beata. Glad you chose Oscraps to join. We have wa wonderful communit here. I'm positive you will like it!

LSlycord

Welcome Beata. Your English is quite good. So glad that you have found us and very excited to see some of your layouts in the gallery.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Beata! We have members from all over the world whose first language is not English, so don't let that hold you back! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hello Beata and welcome to The O Family! We're honored that you chose us to join your first forum and please share your pages!! #kiss3

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Beata. You will notice that this is a very pleasant community, so you're sure to have a lot of scrapbooking fun!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Hi, Beata; it's so nice to have you join us here at the O! I look forward to seeing your layouts. ♥

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Beata and welcome to Oscraps, looking forward to seeing more your layouts with your cat Luna (what a great name for her!). :) I live in Australia so you will see that our members here are from all over the world. If you have any questions then please ask, there lots of people here to help you. :)

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
welcome! you joined us in the most wonderful time of the year!! Enjoy the december spirit here in the forum and gallery!!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hello and welcome. I would love to see some of your pages. Challenges are the best way to get used to the forum and showing your pages in the gallery.

zanthia

CHEERY O
Hi beata - welcome to the O , looking forward to seeing lots of pages with your cat luna