Oscraps

I'm Excited!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
As some of you may know, I retired at the end of 2021 but always planned on finding a different part-time job to supplement my retirement income. I've been job-hunting for about the past month and was starting to get a little anxious as I hadn't found anything that was a good fit. Until now!

I just accepted an offer for a remote position as a receptionist for a veterinary clinic that is opening in North Carolina next month. I had absolutely no desire to go back into the veterinary profession but the fact that this is a work-from-home job was really appealing, and well, I do have the experience. I start training in a few weeks and then the job officially starts at the end of October. Wish me luck!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
As some of you may know, I retired at the end of 2021 but always planned on finding a different part-time job to supplement my retirement income. I've been job-hunting for about the past month and was starting to get a little anxious as I hadn't found anything that was a good fit. Until now!

I just accepted an offer for a remote position as a receptionist for a veterinary clinic that is opening in North Carolina next month. I had absolutely no desire to go back into the veterinary profession but the fact that this is a work-from-home job was really appealing, and well, I do have the experience. I start training in a few weeks and then the job officially starts at the end of October. Wish me luck!
That's so awesome, Angie! I'd LOVE to find a remote job - that's wonderful! Congratulations!

Kythe

CHEERY O
You will be awesome Angie! So happy to hear things are going well for you.

Reactions: AZK

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Thanks everyone! It just occurred to me this morning that I'm going to have to get used to following a schedule again! I have gotten pretty spoiled with doing things at my own pace and whenever I wanted! ;)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Congrats Angie, good luck with everything! The schedule part will take some getting used to no doubt! lol!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am very excited for you too!! Good luck getting back into a routine although I bet it will be easier than you think :D

LSlycord

Oh Angie...this is fantastic news! You will love working remote...even if it is a bit more "scheduled"! Congratulations!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Thanks again! I just got notified that my start date is probably going to be pushed back a couple of weeks...I'm anxious to get going!