Oscraps

New! Layered Quick Pages and More!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
The Black Friday sale weekend was so busy, I forgot to tell you about some new products — the big sale is over, but I have put all 15 of my new releases on sale for 20% off through the weekend. You can see them all in my shop here. I hope you like these new products and I'd love for you to add any pages you make to my gallery so that we can all admire them!

I especially wanted to draw your attention to my new Layered Quick Pages! I've recorded a short video for you on the difference between regular Quick Pages and these Layered Quick Pages and to show you how quick and easy they are to use — AND how versatile they are!

vicki-robinson-layered-quick-pages.jpg

I also have some very cool "newsletter" or "newspaper" style templates that can be used for year-end wrap-ups or to send to family and friends with your holiday cards. They come in the usual 12x12, but also in U.S. Letter and European A4 sizes so they can be printed at home. The templates can be used "as is" — just add your photos and journaling, or replace the included newspaper-style background with any kit paper and then adorn with kit elements! You can see some examples of how the Cheery-O's used the templates here.

vicki-robinson-newspaper-templates.jpg

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu