Oscraps

Your own handwriting font!

LindaPete

I found this on another message board. Wondering if anyone here has tried this. Evidently you print out a template, fill it in with your handwriting and the submit it to this site and then you will download your own font of your handwriting! Sounds way cool to me!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
this is free? If it is I am so totally going to do my chicken scratch. Why, I don't know! But it would be cool :D
TFS!

Nadine

It is free and soo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just make sure you READ the instructions before scanning and uploading the template. :)

Thanks so much for sharing this!

LindaPete

those of you that have done this - did you fill in both pages of the template? I don't use any of the characters on the second page?

~*Lainebean*~

I tried this... it was soooooo cool, but my comp wouldn't recognize the file as a font file. when i tried to install it it said "this is not a font file." :(

LindaPete

I tried this this afternoon. One printed font and one cursive font. Here's what I learned: Take your time! and be patient about entering the letters on the template. make sure all the letters are evenly sized and line up on a horizontal imaginary line. I will have to do this again and really slow down. Gonna be way cool though!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Does anyone know how to change a tif file into an approved type of file. Neither of my computers will change the format. Grrr!! I've got everything all printed out I just can't get it to save how I need it to. Stupid scanner. Thanks.

LindaPete

Clara, I opened my tif file in my paint shop pro program, then did "file save as" and selected "jpg" as the file type

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I'll try something at home. I tried it in photoshop and it wouldn't open the file. I'll see what I can do at home. I have some other programs that may also work. We'll see.