Oscraps

Your 1st Gallery Upload

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh goodness!!! :greengrin: here it is, the view from our old place......... this was back on Feb 16 2009 when Osraps was an 'open' gallery.

Can't wait to see Chris's, @faerywings ........... it was from around the time when the internet was just 'a thing' I think? :thinking2: :lol23::lol23:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh goodness!!! :greengrin: here it is, the view from our old place......... this was back on Feb 16 2009 when Osraps was an 'open' gallery.

Can't wait to see Chris's, @faerywings ........... it was from around the time when the internet was just 'a thing' I think? :thinking2: :lol23::lol23:
Yeah, we were still carving hieroglyphics into stone and then throwing them as far as possible :floorlaugh:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I just went down a crazy rabbit hole -
I was curious about the very 1st LO and it is this one:

Which really threw me off because that looks like my son! Both photos are similar to ones that I have of him but I don't have any recollection of the page itself. I opened up ACDSee and started scrolling through old photos and Scott didn't look like that in 2006.
Now I am questioning that I can recognize my own son!
I keep looking for photos of when he did look like that. 2008. And it IS HIM!
In 2008! Tell me that isn't the weirdest thing ever!

ETA: The thing that was even weirder than the dates is that it wasn't an upload that I did, it says it was done by Leah R/Mommyish, who was a designer here.
*singing: do do do dooooo*

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O

Which really threw me off because that looks like my son! Both photos are similar to ones that I have of him but I don't have any recollection of the page itself. I opened up ACDSee and started scrolling through old photos and Scott didn't look like that in 2006.

ETA: The thing that was even weirder than the dates is that it wasn't an upload that I did, it says it was done by Leah R/Mommyish, who was a designer here.
that is soooo funny and weird for sure that it was posted by Leah! maybe you used her products and she uploaded to her gallery maybe?? but I haven't recognised some of my kids (or grandkids) in photos that were not taken by me. Like I was at my nephew's place one time and he showed me a photo of him and my middle son that was taken by a friend of my nephew when they young teens, so it was the first time I had ever seen and it just didn't look like Danny at all!!! lol!!!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Going back a few years... :D

full

[IMG alt="BrightEyes"]https://oscraps.com/community/data/avatars/s/37/37807.jpg?1719420108[/IMG]

Most Important Thing in My Life​

BrightEyes Aug 2, 2015
August Color Challenge
Nel Mio Profondo bundle by Valentina's Creations

I was on Valentina's CT at the time.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

That's beautiful, Ona! I thought this would be fun - do you think Chris will be carrying the "tablets"? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

That IS weird, Chris. I remember Mommyish from TLP. I had a similar experience yesterday - it's bizarre to find things like this. Glad you went down the rabbit hole.