Oscraps

YOU! Is back!

Caro

CHEERY O
Anyone a fan of YOU on Netflix?
The first 2 seasons had me hooked! Starting Season 3 asap!

rFpHfLS.gif

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Ummmm not sure. Haven’t heard of it…. But I also admit that I don’t watch much TV or shows anymore and when I do, I binge. I’ll definitely check it out.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I haven't heard of it other than seeing it on the Netflix home screen. What is it about? Something that both me and hubby could watch together?

Caro

CHEERY O
I haven't heard of it other than seeing it on the Netflix home screen. What is it about? Something that both me and hubby could watch together?
It's a psychological thriller crime show that starts off in season 1 with a bookstore manager named Joe who becomes obsessed with a woman he meets there. It's really dark but not gory in my opinion.

Caro

CHEERY O
It's a psychological thriller crime show that starts off in season 1 with a bookstore manager named Joe who becomes obsessed with a woman he meets there. It's really dark but not gory in my opinion.
Scratch that, lol, maybe a tad gory o_O

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I watch very little TV, and almost never netflix, watched the series "maid" last weekend and I thought it was good

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I think we're weird - we watched the first episode, of Season One and didn't like it. I figured it out and my DD said that I was right, but we just had to stay with it. Anyone? Can you help me? WHY didn't we like it?

Caro

CHEERY O
how is season 3 - watched first 2 will watch 3 when i get netflix back

I watch very little TV, and almost never netflix, watched the series "maid" last weekend and I thought it was good

I need to look at this new season. It's a good serie.

I think we're weird - we watched the first episode, of Season One and didn't like it. I figured it out and my DD said that I was right, but we just had to stay with it. Anyone? Can you help me? WHY didn't we like it?
@zanthia I can't believe I still haven't watched it lol...I need to but sometimes I'm not in the mood to watch a new season until I have time to really pay attention :D
@veer I've been seeing a lot of feedback on Maid..It looks really sad though so idk If I want to get in my feelings lol but I probably will eventually watch it.
@timounette It is! A lot of suspense.
@Cherylndesigns hee hee..Some people may not like it and think it's slow but I loved the first season and the second season gets even more intense. I have to start the 3rd season.