Oscraps

World Kindness Day

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
The World Kindness Movement started World Kindness Day in 1998 and has spread to 28 countries. It is recognized on November 13th each year.

To be honest, I had never heard of it until now. I think this is a day we need to be aware of more now than ever before!

Tell me about a time that someone did a kindness for you, or a time you were kind to someone else, without expecting anything else in return! :kiss:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
My daughter is a very giving person. She knows I have back problems and if she sees that I look uncomfortable, my face looks strained, she doesn't even ask, she says she is taking the dog out for a walk and off they go. She knows I will say its ok, I will take Taz out, he is my dog and it's my responsibility to care for him, so she grabs the leash and her coat and heads out. I appreciate her acts of kindness every day.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Rae, Jen is such a sweetheart!!

I cannot count the number of times that I have been blessed with kindness from others and I treasure them. My parents and ILs who have helped us when our washing machine died right before I had surgery and we didn't have money to replace it. My friend who called in a favor with a friend who worked at the grocery store to get me TP at the beginning of NJ's quarantine and it was all sold out. The unidentified person who left Gary a little note in the mailbox saying how much they liked his Halloween display. My BFF who is the sister in my heart and soul. :D Just a smattering...