Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED**Scrap 25 - 275 Photos Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
We're watching a nest cam of Great Horned Owls, so thinking a lot about owls. With our slides scanned, it was fairly easy to find 25 photos, but some are old enough to be faded or discolored, but it is so nice to put this all together.

What an incredible collection of photos!! I can't tell at all which ones are older/faded, they all look so beautiful and work so well together!!

Secima

Almost all these flowers I got from my hubby. I like taking photos of my flowers. Thank you for the challenge.

joannebrisebois

Designer
Almost all these flowers I got from my hubby. I like taking photos of my flowers. Thank you for the challenge.

WOW!! Your page is so vibrant! Your hubby gives you beautiful flowers. What a sweet tribute to your hubby and your gorgeous flowers!
Save

easyeyes4you

Good thing I am going through my neglected mailbox... I had missed this one about a new challenge... will see what i can do tomorrow....

easyeyes4you

thanks for the challenge. here's my layout:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=368220&title=funny-faces&cat=702

sorry i don't know how attach the image of my layout to my post. :-(

Click on the image in the gallery.. choose properties, copy the url, go to forum choose yellow mountain icon, remove http and paste the url you just copied... Done! I can't edit your post so this is the closest I can come...
I also linked it so you can click on it here... but that is another set of instructions....

easyeyes4you

OK... here is mine... I used the 10 hole template and added a few more, to make a total of 25 over 2 pages.... I also stretched and changed the size of the holes as needed to fit the photos... Longest part of this one for me was going over the 25 previously scanned images and removing spots and stains, etc... In surprisingly good shape colorwise for snapshots over 50 years old! So my family story continues with the birth of my oldest...and her first 5 months... Just could not put all 25 on one page... images too important to be that small....

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
OK... here is mine... I used the 10 hole template and added a few more, to make a total of 25 over 2 pages.... I also stretched and changed the size of the holes as needed to fit the photos... Longest part of this one for me was going over the 25 previously scanned images and removing spots and stains, etc... In surprisingly good shape colorwise for snapshots over 50 years old! So my family story continues with the birth of my oldest...and her first 5 months... Just could not put all 25 on one page... images too important to be that small....

Your photos look amazing! A lot of work, but, wow, what a reward. These are two incredible pages from your family's history!
Save

joannebrisebois

Designer
This month was a much tougher challenge, so I am extra thankful to all of you for all the time and effort you dedicated to creating these beautiful and inspirational layouts! Please check your pm boxes to find your $3 coupons to my shoppe.

Congratulations to seniorgal and easyeyes4you - you have both won a $10 coupon to my shoppe (via your pm box)!

In just a few weeks I'll be back with the next part of our challenge and it's an even bigger one lol. We're going to be scrapping 50 photos over the two weeks of the challenge. I'll also have a brand new product to help inspire you, but you are more than welcome to use the products you've already picked up, including past freebies to create your page(s). So get a head start on gathering your photos and meet me back in this forum in just a few weeks!! :)

easyeyes4you

This month was a much tougher challenge, so I am extra thankful to all of you for all the time and effort you dedicated to creating these beautiful and inspirational layouts! Please check your pm boxes to find your $3 coupons to my shoppe.

Congratulations to seniorgal and easyeyes4you - you have both won a $10 coupon to my shoppe (via your pm box)!

In just a few weeks I'll be back with the next part of our challenge and it's an even bigger one lol. We're going to be scrapping 50 photos over the two weeks of the challenge. I'll also have a brand new product to help inspire you, but you are more than welcome to use the products you've already picked up, including past freebies to create your page(s). So get a head start on gathering your photos and meet me back in this forum in just a few weeks!! :)

WOW...50 photos... I hope not all on one page... Will have to count the rest of my scans and see where I am at with them... there are more of Julia and then it jumps 2 years to the arrival of her baby brother and I think that is it... Certainly not 50... Thanks for the heads up ... And WOW!!! $10 + $3 to spend!!! Thank you so much ... Looking forward to more product... I have SO MUCH of your "stuff" ... thank you again! Great way to start the day!!!!!

OK... Just counted and I have 51 scans left... but I will want to break up the subject matter a bit... Hope that will be a possibility....

joannebrisebois

Designer
Thank you Joanne! I'm really enjoying these challenges and getting my photos organized!

You're very welcome!!! I've been using these challenges to get my photos organized too (and to find ones I had completely forgotten about lol). :)

joannebrisebois

Designer
WOW...50 photos... I hope not all on one page... Will have to count the rest of my scans and see where I am at with them... there are more of Julia and then it jumps 2 years to the arrival of her baby brother and I think that is it... Certainly not 50... Thanks for the heads up ... And WOW!!! $10 + $3 to spend!!! Thank you so much ... Looking forward to more product... I have SO MUCH of your "stuff" ... thank you again! Great way to start the day!!!!!

OK... Just counted and I have 51 scans left... but I will want to break up the subject matter a bit... Hope that will be a possibility....

You're so welcome! Absolutely, you can break up the number into any combo that works for your photos - I certainly will be lol. I'll have a list of combinations when the challenge starts so if you prefer to work in groups of 5, 10, 15 & 25 photos you'll have a formula to work with to get to 50 - any combination of subject matters for any page. I have a bunch of photos that will work best in a set of 10 and a few more sets that are earmarked for sets of 25 - we'll all have different variations to work with (I'm excited to see them too).

51 scans left is amazing! One more challenge and they could all be scrapped! :)

easyeyes4you

You're so welcome! Absolutely, you can break up the number into any combo that works for your photos - I certainly will be lol. I'll have a list of combinations when the challenge starts so if you prefer to work in groups of 5, 10, 15 & 25 photos you'll have a formula to work with to get to 50 - any combination of subject matters for any page. I have a bunch of photos that will work best in a set of 10 and a few more sets that are earmarked for sets of 25 - we'll all have different variations to work with (I'm excited to see them too).

51 scans left is amazing! One more challenge and they could all be scrapped! :)

True... but barely a beginning of my life... Not sure where the next photos are at??? (which album and where it is) Last time I was looking at the old albums (no shoeboxes for me) which are supposed to be chronologically in one place and numbered, one was missing... and when something is not where it is supposed to be, all bets are off....