Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** Five Days - Five Layouts Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

scrap-genie

This is as close as I came to a trip last year. I planned to do much more this year, but the first thing has already been cancelled. Makes this even more of a thing. Also, I'd scrapped the sculpture but not the day and place.

felis

Hmm, actually with or without the quarantine I never travel anywhere. Good that I have my sister to assist with photos.

zlemon

Christy
My most colorful adventure this year was going to the Chinese New Year Celebration/Parade.

Thanks, again, Joanne.

joannebrisebois

Designer
This is as close as I came to a trip last year. I planned to do much more this year, but the first thing has already been cancelled. Makes this even more of a thing. Also, I'd scrapped the sculpture but not the day and place.

That's an incredible sculpture - no wonder it caught your eye! I love how you put this page together!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Today's challenge is now up! :)

Binge This - What are you watching (TV, Youtube, Netflix, dvd, webcam etc.) and/or what are you reading and/or what are you doing a whole lot of recently to help keep yourself busy and/or entertained!

joannebrisebois

Designer
My layout for day #4 - Binge This
smile.gif

Locke & Key is a 10 episode Netflix series we watched shortly after the quarantine began. A couple scenes were a little creepy and my son would yell "I'm scared!" and laugh. It's become somewhat of a so-not-funny-it's-funny battle-cry of mine every time my husband prepares to go out to get groceries (like this morning) lol.

felis

I relate this page to the day when I'm mentioned at the Daily Oooo's Chatter, that I can't concentrate on reading book, just to keep the idea for diary format, but it's valid for most of the days.

zlemon

Christy
I'm bingeing Schitt's Creek and I adore David Rose. Actually, I adore all the characters. And I love Moira's over-the-top jewelry.

Thanks, Joanne, for the fun challenge.

scrap-genie

I do watch a little TV or YouTube and read lots of mysteries and work on jigsaw puzzles, but don't seem to get anything worthwhile done.

joannebrisebois

Designer
I relate this page to the day when I'm mentioned at the Daily Oooo's Chatter, that I can't concentrate on reading book, just to keep the idea for diary format, but it's valid for most of the days.

I am so inspired by your diary format on your pages and adore all the amazing details and bits & pieces you add!

joannebrisebois

Designer
I'm bingeing Schitt's Creek and I adore David Rose. Actually, I adore all the characters. And I love Moira's over-the-top jewelry.

Thanks, Joanne, for the fun challenge.

You are so very welcome, and thank you for your incredible graphic page!! This is so just so cool - the text, photo, the segmented circle - LOVE this!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
I do watch a little TV or YouTube and read lots of mysteries and work on jigsaw puzzles, but don't seem to get anything worthwhile done.

I adore the vintage feel you created with your page and am totally with you with being preoccupied with food! There's just so much more to think about and plan, it's really a big deal for me too lol.

joannebrisebois

Designer
The last of our 5 day/5 layouts challenge is up!!

Wise Words - Scrap words that have inspired or comforted you now or in the past - a quote from a novel, movie or person (famous, fictional or someone you know), a poem, a passage from a book or story, a saying.

joannebrisebois

Designer
This quote found it's way to me via Instagram or Pinterest a few weeks ago and I am so grateful. These wise words have been helping me stay reasonably positive and hopeful, both things I need to get through most days.

The author is S.C. Lourie and her Facebook & Instagram page are filled with endless inspiring thoughts and words.