Oscraps

**Winners Announced** DAY 12 - Same Photo | CHALLENGE

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you all for this pleasant time spent together in a heart-warming spirit of brotherhood!
I wish everyone an excellent Christmas with stars in your eyes!

Look at all the wonderful holiday images you have used to surround the masked photo! The more I look, the more I see. So glad you have enjoyed playing with us here during the 12 Days of December. Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you for these past 12 days of fun. I know it takes a lot of hard work to run these challenges/games. I know how much we all appreciate it.

Love the repeated use of the photo set against the blue and white background paper... you can feel the cold. A unique and beautiful take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I used the new OS Collab Cozy Christmas and of course the same photo! Really cool to see all of the takes on this challenge!

Like the cluster on the framed photo, the precious deer cluster in the corner and the beautiful Title on this fantastic page. So glad you shared this with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Gorgeous wintry photo, love it! thank you so much for hosting, here's my take, full credits in gallery. Wishing you a very merry holidays! :xmas8::xmas5:

The soft gold background and other gold accents are perfect to let the photo stand-out. Love text brush and tiny reindeer. A beautiful balanced design. So happy that you participated in the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's take on the challenge. Thanks, Kay, for the fun! Here's mine:

Really like the repeated rectangle shapes on the soft barely there green background. So simple and elegant! Love the glitter edge, the beautiful cluster and the title. A wonderful page design and shows off the photo so well. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Here is my layout for your challenge, Kay!! thank you so much for hosting!! xx

What a delightful white space page. The small holly clusters around the masked photo are delightful. It is almost like a small postcard tucked and blended into the page. So happy you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the unique and wonderful challenge, Kay!

Love those small pops of color in the clusters and a great OOB of the masked photo. I can feel the winter child just looking at the page. So happy you had time to join the challenge.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Good golly! There are so many LO's and each so different in approach. I will try to get one done in the next little while.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you for this challenge. It sure makes you think! :)
I like your favorite colors - the soft pink, the red and green. The hanging ornaments, and greenery add the holiday spirit to the page. Like how you tilted the top paper so the beautiful plaid bottom paper shows. Like the frame with the touches of color around the edge echoes the colors, too. So glad you joined the challenge.