Oscraps

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Vicki Stegall - Momma O's August Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Congrats to the Winner of this lovely challenge - "Helenedubois" (check your PM Box) . You have won a $5 Gift Certificate to Vicki's amazing store, have fun shopping!!

Welcome to Momma O's August Challenge. This is Bright Eyes and I will be the hostess for this challenge.

August is when we realize that it means SUMMER will soon be over and school will be starting.
If those summer trips haven't happened yet - the push is on to take them before the season is over.

For this challenge - make a page featuring a trip.
Use 1 or more of Vicki Stegall's kits - plus include at least 1 WORD ART by Vicki Stegall

This is my layout

Note: I altered the word art to include "My Love" instead of "People"

I used this kit:

Used this fun WORD ART

I look forward to seeing your pages about your summer trip.

Rules
- For this challenge - make a page featuring a trip.
Use 1 or more of Vicki Stegall's kits - plus include at least 1 WORD ART by Vicki Stegall

- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST August 31
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Marijke... what a delightful page! Like the paper photo album look with the corners tucked in. Such bright and beautiful photos. Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Celestine... what wonderful photos and memories of this special tour. The colored photos really standout against the monochromatic page. So glad you shared your page with us.

LDArtist

I decided to document the most important trip we made this year.
The trip to welcome the next generation to the family!

Everything is by Vicki Stegall
Thanks for the terrific challenge! Had lots of fun!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
How wonderful that you could be there for the birth of a new addition to the family. Love the page design and lovely photos. Thanks for joining the challenge.

ouisiekelly

We just came back from this summer trip. We had an amazing time. Thanks for the challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
OusieKelly - what a fun page you created about your grandson's first beach visit. Wonderful photos and page design. So glad you shared your creations with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Oh, Jean... what a fantastic trip you had. Love the journaling about it and the fab photos. So glad you joined the challenge.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This isn't a trip I was one, but I wish I was! It was fun looking through my (huge!) stash of Vicki's desgins too

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Chris... I love this page... so full of fun and imagination! So glad he was taking a trip by reading a book. Beautiful page - thanks for sharing it with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Helen, how wonderful that the sisters could get together and go back HOME. Love the photos that tell the story. Beautifully scrapped page. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

felis

Our family friend allows me to use this photo, of these adorable ladies in Turkey. I think it's fit perfectly to the trip theme, even it isn't actually my trip.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Felis, this is darling page. Love the photo sketch in the background and the bright and fun photo as the main focus. Great page design. Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.