Oscraps

WINNER PICKED: AFT Designs | August 2020 Challenge

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
It’s back to school time! Well kinda - thanks Covid . But if you know me, you know I love paper and office supplies. I always love going through the school supplies when it’s that time of year.

The Challenge

Challenge is simple, create a layout utilizing note papers!

How

The challenge will run from now until August 31st. Create a layout featuring notebook or notepapers, post it in the AFT Designs gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well.

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please)

Prize
A $5 coupon good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

Here are a few products and layouts that may stimulate some creativity, but please note you don’t have to use these, they’re just suggestions and perhaps some of my own favorite note paper products.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Wow! So many new designer challenges! I love the notepaper look whenever I see it in layouts!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I had so much fun playing with these office/school supplies! Thanks for the challenge!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=433742&nocache=1

oscraps-August-AFT-Office-Supplies-Challenge.jpg

seniorgal

Fun challenge! This idea came to me when I found the font and wanted to use my school photo. I think if I was in school in these times I would probably play games instead too!

seniorgal

barbara~! You are kickin' it!!
I know I'm doing too many pages but for some reason this challenge has jumped my mojo. It is stretching my mind to see how many different ways I can use notepaper.
I just can't seem to stop and am having so much fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
I know I'm doing too many pages but for some reason this challenge has jumped my mojo. It is stretching my mind to see how many different ways I can use notepaper.
I just can't seem to stop and am having so much fun!

Oh man, I LOVE hearing that! Thanks for joining in and I'm loving all your layouts!

Celestine

I really like how the papers for Amanda's School Basics Mixed Papers kit are suitable for modern or heritage images. Here is School Life: