Oscraps

**Winner Announced**Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) October 2020 Challenge

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O

attachment.php

The Winner of the Vicki Stegall Designer Challenge this month is... scrap-genie Congratulations Jean!!

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

We have finally arrived at the last quarter of 2020. I know a lot of us are more than ready to say hello to 2021 or maybe this hasn’t been such a bad year for you and you hate to see it go. Regardless, 2020 has left everyone with a lot of different feelings: sadness, worry, fear, happiness, excitement. One of the good things about digiscrapping is that it gives us a chance to visually express how we feel. That’s what we are going to do this month for Momma O’s October challenge.

Share with us how 2020 has made you feel, good or bad. Share your excitement or dread for something planned later this year. Tell us how you feel about something happening right now. Want to put a little positivity out there, tell us about something that makes you happy or excited. We want to know how you are feeling.

For my page, I am sharing something that makes me happy. I can’t help but smile when I look at this picture.

Rules
- Make a layout ... Telling us how you feel
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST 31 October 2020.
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

I can’t wait to see what y’all create.​

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.06.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.06.04 AM.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

TruusF

life stands in pause mode, and sometimes it seems the world is behind broken frosted glass.
you try to live your life as normal as possible with all the corona rules, and although there aren’t too many changes for me personally, on the background the corona crisis is always present, as a dark cloud above our heads.
the world will never be the same and the new normal is almost normal already.
sometimes it seems the summer of 2020 has passed me by.

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
This was a very thought provoking and fun challenge. Thank you! ♥

bcgal00

CHEERY O
This was our Canadian Thanksgiving. My hubs picked up Bailey to bring her over the for the afternoon and she helped me with putting together a ham dinner for the family. With all the covid restrictions, the one that was the hardest was the wks when we couldn't see her, so once she was able to see us again, it became the shining moment of my week, the hours we could spend together. With my back injury I haven't been able to drive that far and sit in her place, so having her come here was perfect. And I love that she took this photo of me.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Great page! Love the combination of the frame around the photo with the background that's behind it. Creates a great framing of the photo.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I want to thank everyone who participated in Momma O's challenge this month. A winner will be announced shortly.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The Winner of the Vicki Stegall Designer Challenge this month is... scrap-genie Congratulations Jean!!